Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
3 Day Basic Bushcraft Survival Course 30Aug19
Rewarding and challenging, our Bushcraft Survival Courses will introduce you to the world of bushcraft and wilderness survival in a comprehensive and insightful way, providing the perfect introduction to begin your journey into the outdoors and becoming more self-reliant.
From basic through to advanced, our courses equip you with practical outdoor living skills that can be used and adapted to suit a range of different environments.
Our courses are conducted entirely in natural surroundings from an outdoor expedition style base camp, providing an empowering re-connection with nature.
Our Darwin courses are mostly held on “Woorabinda” Scoutcamp bushland in Howard Springs Nature Reserve 35km south of Darwin.
Exact details will be provided to you upon receipt of your booking.
Private and small group training is also available upon request.
Dates from May through to November.
Bushland near Howard Springs, 25 mins from Darwin, NT.
- Price: $550 per adult, $275 per child (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Included: 3 full days and nights of instruction from "fully qualified" instructors, all food & beverages, land use fees, insurance and your own "Morakniv" carbon steel bushcraft knife to keep.
- Maximum number of places: 12
- Minimum age: 13 (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- This course starts at 9:00am on Friday (day 1) and finishes at 4:30pm on Sunday (day 3).
- Your Consent Form must be sent by reply email after your registration has been acknowledge.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.