Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
4 Day Intermediate Bushcraft Survival Course 4 October
This 4 day intermediate course picks up from where the basic course leaves off. Expanding on the fundamental survival skills, you will extend your skill base as we gradually wean you off modern skills and equipment and introduce you to natural resources and the traditional skills used in bushcraft.
Like our basic course, you will be taught using a mix of relevant theory and practical bushcraft skills, all centered around our camp-fire classroom.
The intermediate bushcraft survival course will help you to move away from a dependence on modern equipment and increase your ability to make use of natural resources to meet your needs, allowing you to become more self confident and self-reliant.
You will start off by revising some of the basic skills taught on our basic course then we will move on and introduce you to a wider range of topics and traditional techniques using natural resources.
Our courses are conducted entirely in natural surroundings from an outdoor expedition style base camp, providing an empowering re-connection with nature.
Our Coffs Coast courses are held on Gumbainggar Aboriginal land (private property) in stunning coastal bushland between the towns of Nambucca Heads and Macksville on the mid north coast of NSW. Exact details will be provided to you upon receipt of your booking.
Courses offered at this venue: 3 Day Basic, 4 Day Intermediate and 2 Day Junior.
Private and small group training is also available upon request.
Dates from April through to November.
- Price: $550 per adult, $275 per child (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Included: 3 full days and nights of instruction from "fully qualified" instructors, all food & beverages, land use fees, insurance and your own "Morakniv" carbon steel bushcraft knife to keep.
- Maximum number of places: 12
- Minimum age: 13 (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- This course starts at 9:00am on Friday (day 1) and finishes at 4:30pm on Sunday (day 3).
- Your Consent Form must be sent by reply email after your registration has been acknowledge.
Gumbainggar Aboriginal land (private property)
Coffs Coast, NSW
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.