Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
2 Day Junior Bushcraft Survival 12-13 October
Rewarding and challenging, our Bushcraft Survival Courses will introduce you to the world of bushcraft and wilderness survival in a comprehensive and insightful way, providing the perfect introduction to begin your journey into the outdoors and becoming more self-reliant.
From basic through to advanced, our courses equip you with practical outdoor living skills that can be used and adapted to suit a range of different environments.
Our courses are conducted entirely in natural surroundings from an outdoor expedition style base camp, providing an empowering re-connection with nature.
Our Darwin courses are mostly held on “Woorabinda” Scoutcamp bushland in Howard Springs Nature Reserve 35km south of Darwin.
Exact details will be provided to you upon receipt of your booking.
Courses offered at this venue: 3 Day Basic, 4 Day Intermediate and 2 Day Junior.
Private and small group training is also available upon request.
Dates from May through to November.
Our courses are held in bushland in Mona Vale.
- Price: $350 per child (includes one free adult). Juniors 16 and under must be accompanied.
- Included: All instruction, food & beverages, land use fees, GST and your own Mora of Sweden Bushcraft knife to keep.
- Maximum number of places: 12
- Minimum age: 10 - Maximum age: 16
- This course starts at 9:00am on day 1 and finishes at 4:30pm on day 2.
Ingleside Scout Camp (near Mona Vale)
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.