CCS Come & Sing Chorus
Saturday 23 November, 2019, 7.30pm, at Llewellyn Hall
CCS invites you be part of the CCS Come & Sing Chorus, to perform in our end of year concert.
Our Come & Sing Chorus is open to all singers, including those with no choral experience - there is no need to audition. We will direct you to online resources that will help you to learn by ear if you need to. If you have some skills at reading music (even if they are very rusty!) you’ll have a head start, but it’s not compulsory.
To ensure the highest performance standard, you will be expected to attend all rehearsals, to listen to the resources and to practise at home. Please check the rehearsal schedule and ensure that you can meet this commitment.
*The CCS Come and Sing Chorus is open to all singers and will be part of a professional performance presented by CCS. In order to maintain its performance standards, CCS will determine final offers once applications have been received, ensuring that the choir is harmonious with balance across the parts, and of a size that fits safely on stage.
Key Application Dates
5 August: Applications open
30 September - Applications close
3 October - Offers of place and payment details emailed
9 October - Acceptances and payment due
Regular Monday Rehearsals
Regular Monday rehearsals commence 14 October 7.30pm - 9.45pm at St John's Hall, Reid.
Concert Week Rehearsals
Monday 18 November - Rehearsal 7.30 - 9.45pm, St John's Hall
Wednesday 20 November - Rehearsal 7.30 - 10.00pm, St John's Hall. With conductor Roland Peelman and Dan Walker.
Friday 22 November - Rehearsal 7.00 - 10. pm Llewellyn Hall. Tutti rehearsal
Saturday 23 November - Rehearsal, 11.00am - 1.00pm Llewellyn Hall. Tutti rehearsal
Saturday 23 November - 7.30-10pm Llewellyn Hall.
No payment is required at this time. Once places have been offered, payment will be required to confirm your place.
Adult - $150
Concession (Centrelink pension card holder) - $100
Youth (under 28) - $50
CCS Life Members - $0
Scores - $10 hire fee, or you may provide your own score - the Novello Watkins Shaw edition is required.
Withdrawal - If you have to withdraw from participation, a refund of 90% will be given if we are notified prior to rehearsals commencing on 14 October. After this date, there can generally be no refund.
Ready to make your application?
1. Click the yellow BOOK NOW button at the top right of this page..
2. On the Ticket page, change the quantity to 1 (only one person per application, please). Click the yellow NEXT button.
3. On the Ticket Holder Information page complete all of the required fields. This is information collected to assist CCS. Click the yellow NEXT button.
4. On the Your Cart page, check that you have 1 ticket listed.
Please complete all fields in the Booking Details.
Untick the "Remember my details for next time" box (particularly if you are going to make another application for a friend on the same computer as this will not register their details correctly). The information on this page is collected by Trybooking in order to generate tickets.
Click the yellow Purchase button.
5. Your transaction is now complete. An email will be sent to the email address you have provided within 10 minutes. A message will appear saying that you can print your tickets and/or gift certificates from the button below. This is not necessary, as we will contact you from the email you provided.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available