Welcome to 2050. We live in a healthy, sustainable and equitable world – how did we get here? The focus of the day will be on the role of the social sciences in helping to save people and the planet by moving beyond the consumptagenic system - the connected web of inputs that fuel the unhealthy, inequitable, and environmentally destructive way our society makes and consumes goods and services. With an emphasis on the pathways via which this has happened, and not on describing the problem, this event day will be interactive, engaging and finish with a call to action.
DATE: Tuesday, 12 November 2019
TIME: 8:45am - 4:30pm
LOCATION: National Library of Australia (Parkes Place West, Canberra, ACT 2601)
- Select BOOK NOW (upper right corner) to book tickets.
- Early Bird Pricing will apply until 12 Oct.
- For Group Bookings, enter the # of individual tickets you require in the Group Booking line.
You can also register for the Academy's other annual events through this portal:
- New Fellows Presentations (11 Nov)
- Cunningham Public Lecture (12 Nov)
Download the Full Program from: https://www.assa.edu.au/event/2019-symposium-annual-events/
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.