ALICE (in wonderland)
CALL OUT FOR GIRLS and boys AGED 7 - 14 years old
Hong Kong Ballet Dancers. Photographer Conrad Dy-Liacco. Courtesy of Hong Kong Ballet
West Australian Ballet has an exciting opportunity for young male and female dance students to be involved in the upcoming season of ALICE (in wonderland) at His Majesty’s Theatre from 21 November to 15 December 2019.
Successful applicants will gain valuable rehearsal experience as part of WAB’s Talent Identification Program and will be contracted as a Child Guest Artist for a roster of performances during the season. Applicants must be available for all rehearsals and performances as indicated on the schedule overleaf.
- Boys and Girls may apply
- Must be aged between 7 - 14 years and between 100cm – 155cm in height at the time of audition (costume requirement)
- Must have dance experience and be able to pick up choreography quickly
- Must be enrolled in a Dance School
- Audition 9.00am – 2.00pm, Friday 4 October
- Exact audition times will be sent via email on Friday 27 September 2019 (one week prior)
- Female candidates please wear tights, a leotard, ballet flats and hair tied back in a bun
- Male candidates please wear a leotard or singlet, tights and ballet flats
- Please refrain from wearing clothing that indicates what dance school you attend
Where: West Australian Ballet Centre, 134 Whatley Crescent, Maylands.
- Registration via Trybooking must be received by Wednesday 25 September 12 midnight WST
- Late registrations will not be accepted
- Your Trybooking ticket is your confirmation that your application has been received
- Your exact audition timing will be sent to you via email on Friday 27 September 2019
- By proceeding past the Trybooking checkout you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of participating in activities at West Australian Ballet
Contacts: Phone: (08) 9214 0707 Email: email@example.com
ALICE (in wonderland) Children’s Rehearsal and Performance Schedule 2019
- The following schedule is subject to change and will be updated with more detail in due course.
- Exact days and times to be confirmed. Anticipated hours per week will vary but it is expected to be between 3 to 8 hours per week* during studio rehearsal periods.
- Studio rehearsals will occur outside of school hours.
- Hours may increase during Theatre Rehearsal and Performance periods.
- The rehearsal dates are a guide only and more detailed information will be provided when possible.
- There will be multiple casts of performers, therefore children will not be required for every performance.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.