How to get business from NETWORKING and the relationships you build
With nearly three decades of experience building his own successful business, Ron Gibson is a master at the art of networking. You can expect training with no BS, no fluff, no theory, just pure, practical, tactical and actionable content. Content you can actually turn into referrals, introductions, clients and money. You'll walk away with the mindset, the skillset and the toolset you need to build a network of real relationships that will reward you with a regular supply of new business you can count on.
This training course will cover:
- How to confidently put yourself out there and make the right connetions.
- How to initiate contact with and get in front of key decision makers, start relationships on the right footing, and build a network which regularly delivers new business.
- How to generate real business-building opportunities from your networking activities.
- How to follow up without being creepy to proposals and after networking events, conferences, tradeshows and initial meetings all the way to business.
- How ultra-successful, time-poor professionals do their networking.
- A simple and reliable 'keep-in-touch' system to achieve top of mind status (and remain there) with people who are important to your business.
- Getting clients to refer and introduce new clients to you - no more hoping!
- The secrets to making networking groups/memberships pay off quickly - so that you actually get the results you want from the money you invest.
- Nailing your elevator pitch - no more vague, confusing, boring and forgettable descriptions about your business offering.
- Getting your marketing message right - so that you confidently communicate your value in a way that turns ideal prospects into clients.
The Parade Hotel
1 Austral Parade, East Bunbury, WA 6230
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available