WA Will Week | 8-14 March 2020
Life can be unexpected. Make a Will today...
While you never know what’s just around the corner, effective planning can bring peace of mind...
Join the Public Trustee to learn about making and safely storing your Will and planning for the future administration of your financial affairs and estate.
- What really happens if you die without a valid Will?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- What do executors and administrators do?
- Benefits and risks of Enduring Powers versus Guardianship & Administration orders
These questions, and more, will be explored to help you make informed choices about your future.
EVENT LOCATIONS AND DATES:
Monday 9 March 2020
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Coogee Beach Surf Club – 20 Poore Grove, Coogee
- 5.30pm – 7pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Tuesday 10 March 2020
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Ellenbrook District Open Space North – 27 Maffina Place, Ellenbrook
- 1pm-2.30pm | Public Trustee Office – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Wednesday 11 March 2020
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Quinns Mindarie community centre- 2 Quinns Rd, Mindarie
- 5.30pm-7pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Thursday 12 March 2020
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Technology Park Function Centre Bentley – 2 Brodie-All Drive (cnr of Hayman Rd)
Friday 13 March 2020
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
For more information regarding the Public Trustee please visit our website www.publictrustee.wa.gov.au
Complimentary refreshments served 15 minutes before each session time.
Click on the BOOK NOW button and simply select your preferred session time.
If you have any issues please contact our customer service desk on 1300 746 116
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.