Happy Tummies Healthy Kids Workshop
Join Scarlett Willson from Cultured Baby and Talita Sheedy (Naturopath & author of 'Baby It's Only Natural’) for this special workshop for Mums and Mums to be.
In this workshop, you will learn how to support the health of your little one’s microbiome through nourishing foods and ferments.
You will learn:
- The importance of developing a healthy gut in the early years and the link between the gut and the immune system, brain development and allergies.
- Signs and symptoms of a gut imbalance and practical steps you can take when things are out of balance.
- How to prevent allergies & intolerances and the myths surrounding them.
- Tips to encourage a healthy microbiome after a C-section.
- What foods to start with to support and encourage a healthy microbiome.
- Tips for introducing fermented foods and how to get the family on board
- How to make coconut yoghurt, coconut kefir and immunity gummies
- In depth talk from Talita and Scarlett drawing from scientific research and their own personal experiences of working with clients and raising 2 kids
- Demonstration of 3 easy recipes
- Q and A time
- Resource list and recipes (via email)
- Food tastings of everything we make
Plus you'll have the opportunity to purchase discounted books and fermenting cultures.
Saturday 19th October, 9am to 11 am
Lahlita Natural Medicine
Coolum Beach (address to be confirmed prior to the event)
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available