RoboCamps December 2019
Run by the Junior Science Academy
Welcome to the RoboCamps December 2019 Holiday Program Booking Page!
Please click the BOOK NOW button to select your desired courses and follow the booking process to enrol your child in the RoboCamps December Program.
** IMPORTANT !! PLEASE NOTE: Public Schools are ONLY student free days on the 19th and 20th December.
Many Independent schools break earlier and so additional days have been offered for 16th-18th December for Independent/Catholic Schools. Please check your child's school dates carefully before booking.
Please direct any enquiries to:
Phone: 9850 1118 (term time) or 0447520481 (school holidays)
Location Information: Macquarie University 9WW & 6EaR
- RoboCamps 17th/18th located at 9 Wallys Walk (E6A) - See map, marked with hollow cross
- Robotics & Coding 19th/20th located at 6 Eastern Rd (E4B) - See map, marked with solid cross
- Parking Drop Off and Pick Up Zones - available in area marked with a circle on the map
Creative Kids Vouchers
These classes are all eligible for redemption of Creative Kids Vouchers!
1. Apply for a Creative Kids voucher through Service NSW.
2. Book a class through this RoboCamps booking page.
3. Pay the full amount payable.
4. Send a copy of your Creative Kids Voucher to email@example.com. Once verified by our team, you will receive a $100 refund.
Please be aware of our cancellation policy when making your booking:
- No refunds are payable for cancellation by the Parent/Guardian if less than 24 hours notice is provided (ie from 9:30am the working day prior).
- 50% refund of ticket prices is payable for cancellation by the Parent/Guardian if more than 24 hours notice is provided (ie before 9:30am the working day prior). Alternatively and subject to availability, the student may transfer to a different class during the same holiday period at either the Junior Science Academy or Robocamps.
Please Note: we will always endeavour to book your child into an alterative class where possible or resell the ticket to prevent any financial loss on your behalf, pending availability.
Booking courses based on your child's year group:
While no previous experience or understanding of science is necessary, matching the appropriate age group of the class to your child is recommened. All classes are designed to target a specific age range, based on current year group at school. While not compulsory, we strongly advise you select a course that matches the age of your child.
If considering whether to book children in to classes for a different year group to their current year group, parents should think about social and emotional maturity and physical size differences. Even if your child can understand advanced concepts these other factors may affect their enjoyment of the day. We suggest to only enrol your child in a class designed for a different year group when they have a friend or family member joining them in the class and are not more than one (1) year level above or below their current school year.
If you have any questions about this please contact us and we can discuss your individual situation.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.