53rd FLYING ANT SKIFF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2020
The regatta is open to boats of the Flying Ant Skiff class that meet the following criteria:
Click Link For NOR
January 11th To January 15th
- Have a current measurement plate or certificate and a current Association registration decal.
- Are current financial members of an Australian State Flying Ant Skiff Association.
- Are members of a sailing club affiliated with Australian Sailing (AS).
Regatta entry fee is $350 per boat. Entries received after 20th Decembery 2020 will pay a $50.00 additional late fee and tee shirt sizes may be limited.
Entry includes the following for both the Skipper and Crew:
- Regatta T shirt and Registration Pack
- Welcome Night Meal
- State Breakfast
- Presentation Night Tickets
- A welcome dinner (free to competitors) will be held on Saturday 11 January, from 1800hrs.
Presentation dinner (free to competitors) will be held on Wednesday 15 January, from 1800hrs.
Food and drinks may be purchased from the McCYC canteen.
A Licenced Bar will be available.
McCrae YC is on the southern shores of Port Philip Bay on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula.
McCrae is only 90 minutes south from Melbourne via the freeways linking the city to the Peninsula.
To reach the club coming from Melbourne, take the 1. Monash, 2. Eastlink and 3. Mornington Peninsula freeways, exiting at the Lonsdale St off-ramp in McCrae.
To contact McCrae Yacht Club:
Phone: 03 5986 1361
Address: 690 Point Nepean Road
McCrae VIC 3938
Mat Butterworth - email: email@example.com
For further information please contact:
Matt Butterworth,(FASSANSW President) Tel 0421560544
Phil Bower (FASSANSW Secretary) Tel 0407401860
Adam Beashel (FASSANSW Vice President, Measurer) Tel. 0415 963 743
Richard NicholsonClub Captain, McCYC
Tel. 0419 340 726
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.