Marine Safety Day - Cruising Committee
Sunday 17 November between 10:30 and 12:30
On Sunday, 17 November CYCA will be holding a Safety Information Day with Kordia (Communications), AMSA (The Australian Maritime Safety Authority), NSW Water Police, Helicopter Rescue and Marine Rescue NSW to show the correct way to seek assistance in an emergency and what can be provided. Free and open to all!
Some of the distinguished presenters include:
- Cameron Dixon – Director of Operations, Asia Pacific
- Peter McDonell – Chief Crewman Standards & Global Technical Crewman Standards
- Craig Foggo – Safety Risk & Assurance Manager
- Simon Hook - Auto Hover Helicopter Captain
- Brian Foster - Auto Hover Helicopter Aircrewman/Rescue Swimmer
1 New Beach Road
Darling Point NSW 2027
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.