Numeracy and Thinking Skills for 3-5 year olds Workshop
- numeracy and play based learning
- numeracy and EYLF
- basic mathematical language and basic concepts
- practical and hands on activities
- number recognition and counting
- number value, one to one correspondence
- linking literacy and books with numeracy
- using everyday items to teach important number concepts as well as simple & fun number games and activities
- developing thinking & problem solving skills
-differentiation for different abilities
All those registered will receive all the exciting and effective games and other handouts via email.
Educators will receive a certificate of attendance via email.
DATE Thursday 13 February 2019
TIME 3-5:30pm (includes a 10 minute break for tea/coffee and afternoon tea)
NORTHS- The Lounge
12 Abbott Street, Cammeray, NSW 2062
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.