Date: Tuesday 31st March to Wednesday 1st April 2020
Route: Melbourne Southern Cross Station to Sydney Central Station
- Daylight journey from Melbourne to Albury aboard the 'Spirit of Progress'
- Welcome aboard afternoon refreshments
- Return coach transfers between station and hotel in Albury
- 1 night Albury accommodation at the ATURA (or similar) with breakfast
- Welcome drinks at your hotel
- Daylight service from Albury to Sydney aboard the ‘Spirit of Progress’
- Lunch at the Junee Railway Station Café
- Light dinner served aboard the train
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water throughout your rail journey
- Kiosk and bar selling beverages and light snacks onboard
- Generous luggage allowance
This is a one off historic event.
Were you associated with the Spirit of Progress in the past? Share the history - tell us about your connection!
You will be required to provide personal information for each attendee, including:
Full name (per government-issued photo ID)
Date of birth
Personal contact details
Credit card for payment
Your booking will not be confirmed until all required information is provided.
$ 990.00 per person twin-share
$1,090.00 per person solo
A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 per person will be required at the time of booking, with the balance payable 90 days prior to departure.
No credit card fees apply when booking online and paying your deposit on Visa or Mastercard! *
* An automatic 50 cents per person booking fee will be charged at the time of booking and will appear on the payment page.
You will receive an immediate, system-generated confirmation and receipt of your deposit payment. Further updates will be provided nearer to the event.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.