Early Days: My Child and Autism - Launceston
• Learn about autism and what it means for your child and your family
• Learn practical strategies that can make a difference to your child’s development
• Learn about early intervention funding options.
Who Should Attend?
Early Days provides workshops for parents and other family members of children 0-6 who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis or are going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
• Held in small groups of 4-15 and gives you an opportunity to meet other parents
• Morning tea provided
• Child care is not provided.
Northern Children's Network
59D Amy Road, Newstead, TAS 7250
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available