Become an industry leader in the assessment, treatment and relief of headaches, migraine and conditions causing chronic and acute cervico-thoracic pain and dysfunction.
- 10 hours of hands-on practical tuition
- Full colour training booklet
- 2.5 hour training video
- Certificate of completion
- CPE points with all Natural Therapy Associations
Day 1 - Thursday 15 October 2020, 9:00am - 4:30pm
Assessment and treatment of biomechanical disfunction through advanced palpatory skills at a superficial, intermediate & deep level.
- Distinguishing and understanding the cause of numerous different static and homeostatic states of muscular and soft tissues
- Palpate and assess the biomechanical state of cervico-thoracic fascia, muscles and joints at a superficial, intermediate and deep level.
- Identify and treat spinal facet restriction at a segmental level
- Understand the connection and relevance between spinal restriction and muscular dysfunction
- Locating the epicentre of biomechanical dysfunction and cause of pain
- Understanding the cause and origin of referred pain, specific to cranium, brachial plexis and thoracic regions
- Recognise and restore muscularskeletal symmetry relative to age, occupation, injury and dysfunction
Mastering the art of deep tissue muscle therapy, joint mobilisation & spinal release
- Unlocking cervical, suboccipital and upper thoracic restriction using advanced Deep Tissue Muscle Therapy techniques
- Releasing chronic and difficult complaints with accessible massage and positional release techniques
- Using effective Muscle Energy Technique to restore symmetry and full range of motion throughout the cervico-thoracic region
- Advanced joint articulation, mobilisation & spinal release techniques
Day 2 - Friday 16 October 2020, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Myofascial Release Technique
- Feeling the cranio-sacral pulse
- Understanding the role and nature of fascia
- Increasing cervico-thoracic mobility & Function by using a series of Myofascial Release techniques
Friday 16 October 2020, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Cost: $440 including GST
Vivacious Living Centre
9a/9 Riseley Square, Applecross WA, 6153
With more than 22,000 hours of clinical experience, treating over 30,000 patients from outback farmers to Olympic athletes, renowned Remedial Therapist, Lorin Nicholson, now shares his vast knowledge and treatment skills in a series of advanced body-work seminars focussed on getting people moving and out of pain.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.