Become an industry leader in the assessment, treatment and relief of sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pelvic realignment and conditions causing chronic and acute thoraco-lumbar and lumbo-sacral pain and dysfunction.
- 10 hours of hands-on practical tuition
- Full colour training booklet
- 3 hour training video
- Certificate of completion
- CPE points with all Natural Therapy Associations
Day 1 - Friday 16 October 2020, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Assessment and treatment of biomechanical disfunction through advanced palpatory skills at a superficial, intermediate & deep level.
- Distinguishing and understanding the cause of numerous different static and homeostatic states of muscular and soft tissues, relative to lower thoracic, lumbar and pelvic regions
- Identify and treat spinal facet restriction at a segmental level throughout lower thoracic, lumbar and sacro-illiac regions
- Understand the connection and relevance between spinal restriction and muscular dysfunction
- Locating the epicentre of biomechanical dysfunction and cause of lower back pain
- Understanding the nature and origin of specific referred pain, relative to lower thoracic and lumbar regions
- Recognise and restore muscularskeletal symmetry relative to age, occupation, injury and dysfunction
Day 2 - Saturday 17 October 2020, 9:00am - 4:30pm
Mastering the art of deep tissue muscle therapy, joint mobilisation & spinal release
- Unlocking lower thoracic, lumbar and sacro-illiac restriction using advanced Deep Tissue Muscle Therapy techniques
- Releasing chronic and difficult complaints with accessible massage and positional release techniques
- Using effective Muscle Energy Technique to restore symmetry and full range of motion throughout the thoraco-lumbar, lumbo-sacral and pelvic regions
- Advanced joint articulation, mobilisation & spinal release techniques
Myofascial Release Technique
- Feeling the cranio-sacral pulse
- Understanding the role and nature of fascia and its impact throughout the lower thoracic, lumbar and pelvic regions
- Increasing thoraco-lumbar and lumbo-sacral mobility & function by using a series of Myofascial Release techniques
Saturday 17 October 2020, 9am - 4:30pm
Cost: $440 including GST
Vivacious Living Centre
9a/9 Riseley Square, Applecross WA 6153
With more than 22,000 hours of clinical experience, treating over 30,000 patients from outback farmers to Olympic athletes, renowned Remedial Therapist, Lorin Nicholson, now shares his vast knowledge and treatment skills in a series of advanced body-work seminars focussed on getting people moving and out of pain.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.