RMLV Course - Springwood, February 10
Lions @ Springwood
2 Pannikin Street, Rochedale South, Queensland 4123
About the course:
During the CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia) OLGR approved RMLV course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business
This face-to-face course is delivered over a 10 hour period. RMLV certificates are valid for 3 years so this course is perfect for first-time manager or those who need to renew.
Prices and inclusions
- One day course: 8.30am - 6.30pm
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- OLGR approved RMLV course certificate
All bookings subject to terms and conditions, which can be found here: RMLV Terms and Conditions. Please note: a 50c booking fee applies to each ticket purchased.
CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia) has been providing exceptional training solutions for over 25 years. They are a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry and deliver nationally accredited training in:
RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
RSG (Responsible Service of Gambling)
Level 1 Food Safety, Level 2 Food Safety & Food Safety Supervisor
Certificate II, Certificate III, Diploma and Advanced Diploma hospitality qualifications
School Based Traineeships
And non-accredited training:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.