Animal Communication Level Two - Northern Rivers
Saturday 15th - Monday 17th February 2020
*** UPDATE: the dates and venue of this event are under review. Please email me using the 'contact' button below if you are interested in attending this training, and I will keep you informed as things develop ***
If you have previously studied Animal Communication and feel comfortable with the basic elements, this is an exciting opportunity to add depth to your interspecies communication skills through supported practice within a like-minded group.
Designed to support anyone who wants to expand or develop their existing animal communication skills. Whether you want to have deeper connections with animals and nature and to hear them more clearly, or have a desire to move towards offering consultations, or simply relish the chance to be immersed in a group of like-minded people, the Level Two weekend will support you in that desire.
This three-day weekend will include:
- activities to expand your intuitive capacity
- tools to help quieten the mind
- a methodology to help you bust through your blocks and obstacles
- time to practice with animals remotely and in the physical
- chances to expand your communication skills to include the plant and mineral realms, as well as the elements
- time spent quietly and meditatively in nature
- how to get into the ideal state of consciousness for telepathic communication
- working with animals' behavioural issues and physical symptoms
We will also explore Penelope Smith's Code of Ethics for Animal Communicators and ways of reporting back to an animal's person.
Course fees include tea/coffee and light refreshments, course workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Jacqueline Buckingham is an animal communication trainer and mentor, and has been communicating with animals and plants since she was three years old. She has studied with a variety of indigenous elders whose teachings have deepened her connection to and understanding of the natural world. She began working with renowed animal communicator Anna Breytenbach in 2013, and they continue to collaborate.
Jacqueline leads animal communication workshops for adults and children in Australia and the UK, as well as offering online mentoring and consultations. She is a Reiki master teacher, Esalen therapist and a transpersonal counsellor. She is passionate about reconnecting people to their deep love for animals and all of nature. www.understandinganimals.org
Saturday 9am-5pm; Sunday 9am-5pm; Monday 9am-4pm [evenings are free to allow time for pause and integration]
WHAT TO BRING
- recent PRINTED photo/s of animals, including at least one that you know well (perhaps your own). Some of these will be for you to practice with and some will be for your fellow students. (Please bring print-outs rather than images on a phone or tablet)
- Notebook and pen
- Lunch to share
- Cushion, sit-mat or folding chair (for outdoor sit-spot time)
Early bird is $375 (ends on 26 January 2020); full price is $425 (due on or before 9 February 2020).
You can choose to pay a 50% deposit and the balance later. Please pay the balance before 26 January in order to benefit from the early bird price, after which date the tickets will revert to the full price. A few bursaried places are also available, please contact me to ask about these.
Middle Pocket, Billinudgel, NSW 2483
For more information or if you have any questions, please click here:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.