Animal Communication training - Coffs Harbour, NSW
Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd March 2020
** 10% of profits from all 2020 workshops will be donated to WIRES NSW to support the rehoming and rehabilitation of wildlife affected by the bushfires **
This weekend workshop will help you rediscover your innate telepathic communication skills, and develop your natural intuition and ability to communicate with other species. During the weekend you will:
- learn the principles and techniques of interspecies communication
- discover how animals express themselves
- learn to receive and send messages effectively
- identify your own unique ways of receiving accurate information
- learn to support animals in times of change
- discover ways of helping rehabilitated animals
- learn how to work with animals exhibiting behavioural issues
- learn how we can support animals through illness and death
- discover the vital role that animal communication plays during natural disasters
- deepen your relationship with all animals and all of nature
If you have animals in your life, whether as companions or as part of your work, interspecies communication can support and facilitate your interspecies relationships to be more harmonious and more effective.
Course fees include tea/coffee and light refreshments, course workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Jacqueline Buckingham is an animal communication trainer and mentor, and has been communicating with animals and plants since she was three years old. She studied with a variety of indigenous elders whose teachings deepened her connection with and understanding of the natural world. In 2012 she met renowned animal communicator Anna Breytenbach and they began working together in 2013. They continue to collaborate and in December 2017 Jacqueline stepped in for Anna to lead an Animal Communication Safari in Namibia.
Jacqueline leads animal communication workshops in Australia and the UK, as well as offering online mentoring and consultations. She is also a Reiki master teacher, an Esalen therapist and a transpersonal counsellor. Jacqueline is passionate about reconnecting people to their love for animals and all of nature. www.understandinganimals.org
Friday 7pm-9pm; Saturday 9am-5.30pm **; Sunday 9am-4pm [** 7pm-8.30pm optional screening of the film 'The Animal Communicator' and discussion]
WHAT TO BRING
- a recent PRINTED photo/s of an animal you know well (perhaps your own), ensuring that you can see the animal's eyes in the photograph. (Please bring a printed photograph and rather than on a phone or tablet)
- Notebook and pen
- Lunch (Saturday & Sunday)
Early bird price $280 (ends on 23 February 2020); full price $310 (due on or 15 March 2020).
If you choose to pay a 50% deposit, please pay the balance before 23 February in order to benefit from the early bird price, after which the full price will become due.
Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
For more information or if you have any questions, please click here:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.