Animal Communication workshop - Ubud, Bali
Friday 8th to Sunday 10th May 2020
This weekend workshop will help you rediscover your innate telepathic communication skills, and develop your natural intuition and ability to communicate with other species. During the weekend you will:
- learn the principles and techniques of interspecies communication
- discover how animals express themselves
- learn to receive and send messages effectively
- identify your own unique ways of receiving accurate information
- learn to support animals in times of change
- discover ways of helping rehabilitated animals
- learn how to work with animals exhibiting behavioural issues
- learn how we can support animals through illness and death
- discover the vital role that animal communication plays during natural disasters
- deepen your relationship with all animals and all of nature
If you have animals in your life, whether as companions or as part of your work, interspecies communication can support and facilitate your interspecies relationships to be more harmonious and more effective.
Course fees include tea/coffee and light refreshments, lunch, dinner (Saturday), course workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Jacqueline Buckingham is an animal communication trainer and mentor, and has been communicating with animals and plants since she was three years old. She studied with a variety of indigenous elders whose teachings deepened her connection with and understanding of the natural world. In 2012 she met renowned animal communicator Anna Breytenbach and they began working together in 2013. They continue to collaborate and In December 2017 Jacqueline stepped in for Anna to lead an Animal Communication Safari in Namibia.
Jacqueline leads animal communication workshops in Australia and the UK, as well as offering online mentoring and consultations. She is also a Reiki master teacher, an Esalen therapist and a transpersonal counsellor. Jacqueline is passionate about reconnecting humans to their love for animals and all of nature. www.understandinganimals.org
Friday 9pm-5pm; Saturday 9am-5.30pm **; Sunday 10am-4pm [** 7pm-8.30pm optional screening of the film 'The Animal Communicator' and discussion]
There is also a workshop in Ubud on 1-3 April 2020: for details please click here
WHAT TO BRING
- a recent PRINTED photo/s of an animal you know well (perhaps your own), ensuring that you can see the animal's eyes in the photograph. (Please make sure you bring a printed photograph rather than on a phone, tablet or other device)
- Notebook and pen
- A cushion or mat to use outdoors
First ten spaces AU$635 (approx US$440)
Remaining eight spaces AU$690 (approx US$480)
Please note that as this is an Australian booking site you will be charged in AUD. Exchange rates are correct at the time of creating this booking page. For today's rate please visit www.xe.com.
For more information or if you have any questions, please click here:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.