With our Sold Out 2019 Living Tantra Retreat’s in Australia, Bali and Europe, we’re bringing this hallmark Eliyah event to the USA (Colorado), running 26th July – 2nd August 2020!!!!
Much more than a spiritual vacation, the Living Tantra Retreat is an opportunity for rapid transformation in your relationship with Yourself, a Beloved and with Spirit. Designed to move you closer to the most authentic Self you can be, this retreat helps you integrate Tantra into all aspects of the human experience, with each day dedicated to working with one of the 7 chakras.
Combining Tantric teachings and practices, ceremony, exercises and yoga, you will be skilfully guided into clearing blockages around safety, sexuality, power, relationships, self-expression, intuition & awareness, to empower you to live in a state of openness, certainty and joy long after you leave this Tantric Paradise!
Whilst spiritual traditions have generally aimed to achieve God-realization through transcending the physical world, Living Tantra is based on the understanding that every experience we have in this human life is an invitation to meet, realize and embrace our own Divinity. You will be shown the path to INNER Union; the realisation that all you are seeking – love, safety, connection, happiness, desire and confidence – is within you, so that OUTER Union with a beloved is all the richer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Life Tantra: cultivate your inner masculine and feminine energies to create inner union, rather than depending on the external world as your source for pleasure or avoidance of pain
- Sacred Sexuality: awaken your energetic and sexual body, release old sexual patterning, embrace an enlivened pleasure state. Learn tools for greater intimacy in and out of the bedroom
- Ignite Your Power: access unconscious emotional & psychological blocks that sabotage your life and transform them into power. Own your self-worth
- Relationship Tantra: learn inner Union so that outer Union with a beloved can be experienced. Make your relationship with your own inner feminine & masculine a priority so your relationships reflect two whole beings coming together in celebration
- Mastery & Purpose: access your pure potential and unique essence as an individual. Open your self-expression to bring your purpose into the world powerfully
- Mystical Awakening: blend your worldly and spiritual life harmoniously and synergistically by awakening to the support available from invisible realms
- Awake in the Dream: embody Shamanic principles of transformation so life no longer becomes a distraction, but rather a present moment experience of being alive in the fullest possible way
- Integration: leave this retreat with love, freedom, power and ease embodied, so you can take this in to your everyday life. Access a framework for regular self-practice to maintain your transformation
- Certificate of Completion for ‘Level 1 – Eliyah Training: Tantric Philosophy & Practices’
* LIVING TANTRA MANUAL: contains detailed teachings of each day of the retreat, embodiment practices to use at home, plus practical tips and advice on how to integrate the concepts and transformation experienced throughout the week into everyday life. In this way Living Tantra isn’t just a retreat you attend but becomes a new way of life.
* NOTE ON CERTIFICATION: The Living Tantra Retreat is a pre-requisite in becoming a certified Eliyah Tantra Practitioner (more info below). The Living Tantra Retreat gives each individual the knowledge, experience and embodiment of what it is to live Tantra throughout every part of the human experience. This is vital for anyone wanting to practice Tantra in their own life and wanting to share it with others.
WHO THIS RETREAT IS FOR:
This retreat is for the complete beginner and experienced Tantrik alike. We welcome Men and Women, individuals and partners in any form of relationship. It doesn’t matter your age or what stage in life you are at. What does matter is that you have an authentic yearning to open your heart to new possibilities, take self-responsibility and to choose love over fear. To anyone who deeply desires to experience a powerful, loving, blissful and intimate relationship with yourself AND with others, this retreat will transform your life!
Day 1 - Arrival & Opening Circle
We open this sacred journey by creating a safe container within which people have full permission to be themselves. We will set the foundations and intentions for the week, for you to show up in the world as the sensual, powerful and unique being you are.
Day 2 - Life Tantra
Root chakra (Base): incarnation and survival, overcoming fear
Chantelle & Aaron take ancient principles of Tantra and presents them as simple, easy-to-understand concepts that you can embody. Learn to expand your mind, heart and body consciousness, so you can live an empowered life that no longer requires an external “fix” for your pain and pleasure.
Day 3 - Sacred Sexuality
Second chakra (Sacral): sense of belonging, sexual connectedness, relationship with abundance
On this day, you will learn how pleasure and sexuality can connect you more deeply to your own heart, your lover and to God/Spirit. By transforming old sexual patterning and blocks into an organismic state, you will experience the power of deep connection that goes far beyond the body and mind.
Day 4 - Ignite your Power
Third chakra (between navel and solar plexus): sense of personal power and radiance
Accessing your power requires the willingness to face and love your darkness. Today you will be guided through ‘shadow work’ uncovering the unconscious parts of yourself that keep you stuck in states of victim hood, saboteur, wounded child, addict and know-it-all. By exploring the uncomfortable parts of yourself and integrating their gifts into your being, life shifts from being an unconscious drama to a conscious creation of limitless potential.
Day 5 - Relationship Tantra
Fourth chakra (centre of sternum): opening to unconditional love
Relationships are said to be the quickest path for spiritual growth because of what they bring up between lovers. Learn how to navigate the realm of relationships so that they become your greatest teacher - not through separation or conflict, but through self-responsibility and self-love. Experience becoming an empowered, juicy and soulful partner to yourself and in relationships.
Day 6 - Mastery & Purpose
Fifth chakra (throat): opening to creativity beyond the personal; tapping into divine Will
Gain access to your pure potential and unique essence as an individual. You will be taken on a journey from goals you may not be able to reach, to accomplishments that flow naturally from who you are. By connecting to yourself deeply and feeling the joy that resides within, you will experience the inspiration that floods your heart and soul and yearns to be shared with the world.
Day 7 - Mystical Awakening
Sixth chakra (third eye): awakening intuition and extra-sensory perception
Learn how to blend your worldly and spiritual life harmoniously and synergistically, so that the peace, happiness and freedom you seek can be realised. As your connection to Self and Spirit heightens through the teachings and practices given on this day, you will be awakened to the profound level of support available from invisible realms, yantra, mantra and Tantric deities.
Day 8 - Awake in the Dream
Seventh chakra (crown): merging into unified state of Oneness
By embodying Shamanic principles of transformation, whatever we do, 24 hours a day, can bring us closer to a state of wholeness, joy, self-realisation and fulfilment. This is Enlightened Living. You will be taught skilful ways of working with every-day aspects of life, to purposefully deepen your connection to Self and Spirit, to grow in unconditional love, and to engage with all of life with an awareness of ritual and ceremony.
For generations people have been coming from all over the world to Sunrise Ranch in Colorado for personal growth, enlightened teachings and the renewal available when living in an atmosphere where nature, beautify and comfort is a plenty. A variety of sparkling-clean accommodations are available just a one- or two-minute walk from the workshop space, dining areas and hiking trails. Residing on an expansive 123 acres in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, this mountainous paradise is the perfect setting for deep transformation.
- 8 Days/7 Nights accommodation
- All Meals Included (5 star reviews)
- Daily afternoon tea
DATES & TIMES
Sunday 26th July – Sunday 2nd August 2020
Note: 2pm – 5pm check in on the 1st day (26st July) for a 6pm dinner and 7:30pm opening circle. 12pm finish (midday) on the last day (2nd August), with a 12-1pm lunch and leaving the venue at 1pm.
INVESTMENT (Prices in $AUD)
SINGLE TICKET, TWIN-SHARE ROOM: Private bed in a shared twin room with 1 person of same gender
- Full price: $3,660 AUD (~ $2,499 USD)
- Early bird: $3,184 AUD (~$2,174 USD) until 7th June 2020
- Deposit: $1,000 AUD ($684 USD)
SINGLE TICKET, PRIVATE ROOM: Private Queen bed in private room
- Full price: $4,099 AUD (~ $2,799 USD)
- Early bird: $3,566 AUD (~$2,435 USD) until 7th June 2020
- Deposit: $1,000 AUD ($684 USD)
COUPLE TICKET: Couple’s discounted ticket, private room, shared bed
- Full price: $6,735 AUD (~ $4,599 USD)
- Early bird: $5,860 AUD (~$4,001 USD) until 7th June 2020
- Deposit: $1,800 AUD ($1,230 USD)
*Deposit to secure spot: non-refundable. Remaining amount due 21st June 2020
* Prices in $AUD. $USD amounts given are approximates and subject to exchange rates on the day of purchase.
* Please note: The Living Tantra Retreat has sold out the last 3 retreats. Strictly limited spots, so secure your spot early to avoid disappointment.
Tara Meegan (Eliyah Event Manager)
CHANTELLE RAVEN - has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. A former teacher of personal development in the new age tradition, she has spent these last 2 decades delving deeply into meditation, self-inquiry, EFT (emotional freedom technique), somatic therapy, shamanism, psychology, philosophy and all things Tantra.
Raven is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive and enlivening, yet down-to-earth. She is widely respected for her capacity to bring people into their bodies and to help students work with their direct human-experience as a framework for practical life-change.
The creator of Eliyah Tantra School, Raven synthesises her wealth of knowledge and experience into e-books, blogs, podcasts, You Tube videos, online courses and retreats. The faculty of the Eliyah Tantra School is made up of skilled professionals who are dedicated to love and service.
Raven’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Raven and the Eliyah Tantra School visit: www.eliyah.com.au
AARON KLEINERMAN is the lead male teacher for Eliyah Tantra School, a Yoga Teacher, author of ‘The Conscious Mans Guide to the Bedroom’, a life coach and an intimacy expert. For more than 2 decades, people all over the world have benefited from the wisdom, straightforward approach, and transformational power of his personal development events and sessions.
With a masters in Spiritual psychology, certification as a yoga teacher (with yoga alliance) and life coach, Aaron’s mastery as a teacher provides the practical tools everyone needs to implement embodied intelligence into daily life.
For more information on Aaron visit www.AaronKleinerman.com
THE ELIYAH TEAM:
Tara and Antosh Sokol and Erin Fowler will support participants on their journey, infusing the retreat experience with their unique expertise in the areas of Shamanism, Bhakti (devotional) Tantra and daily Qoya movement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FULL Terms and Conditions are available prior to ticket purchase. For your consideration:
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellation policy applies as per Terms and Conditions
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available