CPR Course - Rockhampton, February 5
Frenchville Sports Club
105 Clifton Street, Berserker, Queensland 4701
Do you know what to do in an emergency? It could save a life.
The CPR course includes the following accredited competencies:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
You can view all course information on our website at https://clubtraining.com.au/product/first-aid/
**Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.**
Prices and inclusions:
- $55 per person
- 9:00am to 11:30am
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- HLTAID001 is valid for one (1) year
Upon completion of this course, you will be issued with a statement of attainment which will certify that you have been trained in the following nationally accredited units - HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This is a face-to-face course. Assessment will be conducted through a combination of written and practical first aid activities.
*** Please ensure you bring your Unique Student Identifier (USI) with you. If you do not have a USI, please create one at: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi ****
What is a USI?
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- Creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- Will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- Can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- Is free and easy to create and
- Stays with you for life
RTO Code: 31607
All bookings subject to terms and conditions. Please note: a 50c booking fee applies to each ticket purchased.
CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia) has been providing exceptional training solutions for over 25 years. They are a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry and deliver nationally accredited training in:
RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
RSG (Responsible Service of Gambling)
Level 1 Food Safety, Level 2 Food Safety & Food Safety Supervisor
Certificate II, Certificate III, Diploma and Advanced Diploma hospitality qualifications
School Based Traineeships
And non-accredited training:
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available