How to look stylish without costing the earth.
• Do you have an overflowing wardrobe yet nothing to wear?
Our fashion choices have a huge environmental and social impact and can be a tricky thing to navigate. One way to reduce your environmental footprint is to minimise the amount of new clothes you buy and keep your wardrobe simple.
Join experienced Personal Stylist Amanda Curren owner of Ask Amanda and The Style Manifesto in this small group workshop.
Learn the key elements to choosing your clothes well so that you love wearing them and want to wear them forever.
- Discuss some of the environmental and social impacts of our fashion choices.
- Get to know your beautiful body and how to best dress it.
- Understand how to create an awesome outfit - learn the secrets from a stylist.
- Identify what you NEED based on your lifestyle.
- Learn how to build a cost effective and efficient wardrobe – 10 pieces can create 69 outfits!
This workshop is tailored to a female audience but everyone is welcome.
This event is supported by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield and the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Management Board.
Port Environment Centre
27 North Parade, Port Adelaide, South Australia 5015
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available