FOR MEN WHO WANT TO BE GUIDED INTO AUTHENTIC TANTRIC PRACTICES
AND GROUNDED CONSCIOUS PRESENCE
Would you like to be guided step-by-step toward the mastery of masculine presence and authentic Tantric sexuality?
Transformation will occur not through the mind, but through access to the primal energy of your own deep being.
So ask yourself, do you want to:
* Become more confident in the way you interact with women?
* Discover how to open a woman’s heart and entice her authentic desire?
* Love a woman without fearing her emotional body or the need to tame or control her?
* Understand the difference between love vs sex vs romance
* Communicate with loving awareness, without losing your balls!
This AND MORE is possible! In this 2-day workshop, Chantelle Raven will dive into the exploration of the innate differences between men and women, initiating men into the Tantric art of loving women.
TANTRIC GRATITUDE CEREMONY: This will be an experiential journey and is about real life. The workshop will end with a powerful ceremony where women will come into the workshop space and you will have an opportunity to practice the conscious, loving presence you have cultivated throughout the weekend to gain a woman’s trust and open her to surrender. This is an honouring and worship of women and your own inner feminine.
Join us Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 2020 for this special, transformative experience.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any and every man! Men who want to understand women, connect to them and turn them on, on a much deeper level. Men who want to learn more about how sacred sexuality can awaken and liberate women's hearts.
If you work with women professionally, this workshop is also highly recommended for you, you will be welcome to share the practices with your clients.
WE WILL EXPLORE:
- Understanding masculine/feminine polarities; how to build attraction and heighten chemistry
- How to love, honour and worship women and see them as the divine beings that they are
- Learn how to awaken a woman’s heart through sacred sexuality and Tantra
- Understanding what men and women need from each other to experience deeper levels of intimacy and connection
- Deepening into your own empowerment journey through evolving your inner feminine energy
- The importance of boundaries and consent to allow for much deeper healing
- Conscious communication practices both in and out of the bedroom to create more vulnerability and emotional safety
- How to hold space for a woman whilst being in your healthy masculine energy, making it safe for her to open up emotionally to you and surrender to you sexually
- Understanding the effects of emotional shaming on a woman and how to heal this
ART OF LOVING MEN WORSHIP RITUAL:
On the afternoon of the 2nd day we will invite women to come into the temple to be worshipped in a sacred ritual. This part of the workshop is to bring men and women together in love, honour and reverence and this is a potent and powerfully healing ritual. This will integrate the teachings you have learned.
IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER, you will be welcome to invite her to be part of the ritual and to be partnered with you exclusively if you prefer. If you do not have a partner to invite, we will have a group of incredible women that are part of Perth’s Tantric community to join us in the ceremony. Please come with your intention for healing as well as experiencing and learning.
Please note, although this is a workshop based around intimacy, nudity is not required and there will be no genital touch practices.
INVESTMENT (in $AUD)
Weekend Single: $399
Weekend Single (Early-bird, until 9th April 2020): $347
Weekend Bring a Friend discount: $640 ($320 each)
Strictly limited numbers
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd of May, 2020
SAT: 11am – 7pm
SUN: 11am – 7pm
Mind Body Heart Studio
81 Nanson Street, Wembley
Inquiries: Tara Meegan (Eliyah Event Manager) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chantelle Raven has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women's work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Eliyah Tantra School and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Chantelle and her school visit: www.eliyah.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations: Strictly no refunds. You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organise
The Workshop Outline, as described above, may differ depending on what the group needs as Eliyah Tantra School values intuition above all modalities.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.