FCRC Research Seminar, 5 April 2020
Research presentations including:
• An overview of the early years
• The voyage of the Morley
• Comparison of Morley women sent to Hobart Town or Sydney
• Early years at the George Town Female Factory
• The 1825 factory system in decline
• Convict women's stories
• VIRTUAL HOBART TOWN - John Stephenson's digital recreation of colonial Hobart Town.
Information & Program: www.femaleconvicts.org.au
Tickets: $50.00 plus 50c booking fee
Hobart Town Hall
50 Macquarie Street, Hobart, TAS 7001
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.