Monday 17th February 2020
The Lung Health Promotion Centre at The Alfred and partners are pleased to again present the Victorian Respiratory Professional Development Day (VRPDD). Delivered by specialist expert speakers it will appeal to a wide respiratory audience, and promises an interesting program of respiratory health and management topics with audience discussion.
- Landscape Fires (Bushfires, Mine Fires) - Challenges, Diagnosis, Treatment and Management
- Influenza and Coronavirus
- Severe Asthma & Biologics - from diagnosis to management in practice
- Breathlessness in COPD
- Current Practice & Future Directions For Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Artery Hypertension
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.