Abstract Painting Art Class - Sat 20th June
OR do you want to learn how to paint, but don’t know where to start?
In this exciting workshop Ashley will introduce you to a diverse range of NEW materials and exciting techniques. Learn how to create a beautiful abstract painting for your home as you're guided step-by-step through the process in a fun environment with an experienced facilitator.
For Beginners & Beyond!
Discover how easy it is to create art today…
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what Powertex is and how to you can use it to create artwork
- Blend Powertex colours into a tonal scale from light to dark
- Create texture using stencils and Easy Structure
- Learn how to mix Easy3Dflex and use it in a variety of ways
- Learn how to create a crackle effect with Powertex Ivory and Bister patina colours
- Understand the art of layers and the difference it makes to your finished artwork
- Embellish your artwork with colour to give it a professional finish
- Experience the joy of creating with others
Cost: $165 (24"x 24" artwork)
Includes tuition and all materials
Artist & Importer Ashley Hay conducts the majority of art classes at Powertex Australia. As a Master Trainer in Powertex, Ashley has a wealth of knowledge to impart to workshop participants and loves inspiring others to create. In her workshops you are guaranteed success whether you are a beginner or professional artist... you will be amazed at what you create. Experience the difference... and walk away with an incredible artwork that you've made yourself! Join Ashley... and start creating today! Book now...
230 Safety Bay Rd, Safety Bay, WA 6169
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available