Awakened Relationships, Ubud, Bali May 30-31, 2020
Relationships can be one of the most joyous, fulfilling and transformative experiences this life has to offer. This is the path of Sacred Union. Over two & a half days you will receive an initiation into Tantric philosophy, tools and embodiment practices that will infuse your relationship with the ability to:
* Express needs and desires in healthy ways to create greater safety, pleasure & fulfillment
* Manage inner conflict to resolve outer conflict
* Ignite passion in physical, heart & soul level intimacy during Love Making
* Work through the common fears of abandonment, rejection and commitment
* Connect intimately and authentically so that interest, passion & flare constantly grow
* Experience sexual energy as a healing modality between you and your beloved
* Clearly understand & heal any pain causing conflict or withdrawal in partnership
Join us and grow your relationships beyond gender roles, dependency and romantic robotics, to experience a true friendship with your beloved that is spiritually erotic, honest, sexually deep and passionately committed to love.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
If you are in a relationship that has room for growth, or are sinlge and wanting to attract a partnership that is deep, passionate and meaningful, then join us! It doesn’t matter your age or past relationship experience, whether you’re in a hetero- or homosexual relationship. As long as you are ready to open your heart to new possibilities, this workshop offers an experience to enter a beautiful, loving, blissful, intimate relationship with yourself and a beloved.
WORKSHOP BREAKDOWN - over two days you will learn:
The Fouresome - our invisible pair
You will learn about the invisible dynamics in partnerships which nobody talks about, but which can make or break a relationship – the foursome –occurring between the masculine and feminine energies within a male body and that within in a female body.
Often our "bodied" selves get along quite well; the feminine energy in a woman and the masculine energy in a man. But the opposite dynamic –masculine energy in a woman and feminine energy in a man – is where the majority of conflict arises. Commonly the woman has her nose in the air, expects a man to fulfil her every need, yet has no idea how to charm, provide safety or hold space for her partners feminine energy. While the man commonly sits around with his nose in technology or other distractions, yet doesn’t know how to open-up, connect, receive or be joyous for his partners masculine energy. It’s time to awaken to these invisible dynamics so they can work for you, not against.
- DEEP INTIMACY OF THE HEART: Do not allow fear driven emotional disconnection or neediness to control your relationship. Learn the power of self-contemplation when a charge comes up in relationship, so that the cycle of blame, shame and tame can be ended.
- CREATE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES: Create the freedom to be truly who you are whilst still being willing to evolve and meet each other’s needs. Teach others how to treat you by clearly expressing your needs and what is not acceptable for you.
- CONSCIOUS CLEAR COMMUNICATION: Learn how to listen and reflect rather than prove that you are right and deflect. Learn about yourself through what your loved ones reflect to you and expand beyond what you ever thought was possible.
Intimacy – the secret power of sex
Sexual energy is creative, life-force energy that births the new and kills the old. Are you ready to embrace its magic and power?
- Learn how to ACTIVATE ORGASMIC ENERGY throughout your entire body. There is so much more to our sexual energy than chasing the genital explosive orgasm that actually takes us out of the present time connected pleasure that is available to us. Freeing yourself from mind expectation and limitation.
- Understand sexual energy as a HEALING MODALITY: When we engage with ourselves or with another sexually, our breath deepens, our body moves, we begin to sound. All of the stresses of the mind are released as we enter the presence of our body. Experience the pleasure and deep transformation by connecting with another through physical, heart and soul level intimacy.
- Experience what it is to EXPRESS your emotional body, rather than supress it, with attunement and vulnerability, so that you can be in your full pleasure and presence.
- Transform blocks and fears around connection and intimacy and understand what it means to truly engage in the ritual of TANTRIC UNION.
Price in AUD
SINGLE TICKET: $350 (Early-bird $299, ends 2 May 2020)
COUPLE TICKET: $599 (Early-bird $500, ends 2 May 2020) (*bring a friend)
Strictly limited numbers.
• Saturday 30th May: 10:30-6:30
• Saturday 31st May: 1030-6:30
Amatara Royal Ganesha
For any questions, please contact:
Aaron Kleinerman (host and facilitator)
Chantelle Raven has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women's work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Eliyah Tantra School and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Chantelle and her school visit: www.eliyah.com.au
Aaron Kleinerman is a Transformational Sex and Relationship Coach, Facilitator & Speaker. He is the lead male teacher for Eliyah Tantra School, a Tantric Practioner, and creator of ‘The Conscious Mans Guide to the Bedroom.’ He has learned from the great masters in the field of sexuality and transformation, including earning a master’s degree in spiritual psychology. Aaron went from being a licensed captain navigating ships to a sexual behavior and movement specialist navigating souls. His workshops, retreats, sessions and speeches help humans integrate body movement, psychology, sexuality and spirituality. He speaks and teaches honestly and transparently so that others can unlock the real reason for their human existence. Aaron’s mastery as a teacher provides the practical tools everyone needs to implement embodied awakened intelligence into daily life
—WHAT IS TANTRA?
Many people believe Tantra is just about sex and getting naked. It’s not.
A doctrine originating in India, Tantra means “to stretch” ('Tan') “the instrument of yourself” ('Tra'). It is “the way of expanding ourselves”.
Tantra includes sexuality, but it’s really about how to live an amazing life, how to have healthy relationships and process your emotions in a way that really serves you. It’s about being your authentic self, and living a vibrant life.
— HOW ‘HANDS-ON’ IS THIS WORKSHOP? AND DOES IT INCLUDE NUDITY?
The workshop will involve practical and physical solo and group work. There are no exercises involving nudity, and all exercises can be experienced with or without touch, depending on your boundaries, fears and desires.
Every step of the way you will be guided to honour yourself and your partner in whatever practices we are doing. Remember, you’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. You go at your pace and do only what YOU want to do.
— IS IT FOR SINGLE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH PARTNERS?
It's suitable for everyone. For people with partners, this workshop can transform your relationship. For people not in relationship, this workshop can give you the foundation you need to attract a healthy, passionate and harmonious relationship.
— WILL MY PARTNER BE REQUIRED TO BE INTIMATE WITH ANOTHER PERSON DURING THE WORKSHOP?
No, it’s important that we respect ourselves, our partners and the other participants in the workshop. It’s vital that boundaries and agreements are kept and not violated. We fully support behaviours with integrity and respect.
— DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PARTNER AND MUST I BRING THEM?
No and no (unless they want to come!)
— ARE YOUR WORKSHOPS SUITABLE FOR GAY OR LESBIAN SINGLES/COUPLES?
Yes. Tantra is about working with the masculine and feminine aspects within each of us, which is in a broader context, more than just our male or female selves.
— WHAT FOLLOW UP SUPPORT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE WORKSHOP?
Because Tantra works at very deep levels we encourage participants to keep in touch after a workshop. We are readily available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and respond quickly to Facebook messages on the Eliyah Facebook page.
For additional support, more formal one-on-one sessions can be booked through the Eliyah website: https://www.eliyah.com.au/sessions/
The Eliyah website also provides many Blogs on topics that will be covered during the workshop and more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations: Strictly no refunds. You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organise before the event begins
The Workshop Outline, as described above, may differ depending on what the group needs as Chantelle & Aaron value intuition above all modalities.
Location (Amatara Royal Ganesha, UBUD, Bali)
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.