COME & ENJOY ENDURANCE RIDING IN OUR NATION'S CAPITAL
- 12:00pm: Venue opens
- 1:30pm: Office opens
- 2:00pm: Vetting Opens
- 5:00pm: Office and vetting close
- 6:30am: Office Opens
- 6:30am: Vetting Opens
- 6:30am: 40 km ride starts *minimum of 3 hours on course, maximum 5 hours
- 8:00am: Office Closes * All entrants must be checked in by this time to allow you time to vet
- 8:30am: 20 km ride starts * minimum of 1 hour 45 mins on course, maximum 3.5 hours
- 8:45am: 10 km ride starts * minimum of 1 hour on course, maximum 2.5 hours
- 12:00pm: Course Closes
- 2:00pm: Presentation for all rides
- Ride base to be vacated by 10am
Scenic City Starter offers riders the chance to enjoy Canberra’s scenic trails in the relaxed context of an Intermediate and Introductory ride weekend.
The rides will cross Cotter Road and travel into the Narrabundah Hill Reserve and down the Coolemon trail to Kambah, returning a similar way. There are some undulations in the 40km ride, but no big hills. The trails may be hard underfoot but for most of the course, for all rides, will offer grassy verges.
Horses may see bike riders, walkers and runners. The ground is fairly hard underfoot, boots are recoomended for barefoot horses. If you are new to endurance please see the "new to endurance" section of the nsw era website and download the new riders booklet to ensure you are well prepared.
40k - $65 + Day membership if you are not a member of NSW or another affiliated ERA
20k - $45 + Day membership if you are not a member of NSW or another affiliated ERA
10k - $35 + Day membership if you are not a member of NSW or another affiliated ERA
This location is in central Canberra so please choose your course to the event before departing and bring and use a map!
Fia Hasko-Stewart (0401 999 473) for all course enquiries.
Adeline Gibson (0411 058 855) for entry queries.
Email us at email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available