Circles of Inspiration are brought to you as heart-opening gatherings that lift your spirit and bring clarity, understanding and meaning to us as women.
This space calls for women who want to claim all of her glory not just in a rational cognitive thinking way, but instead a genuine experience of what it means to be woman.
Each Circle of Inspiration is a respectful place where ancient wisdom greets modern day life.
- Women come to gather in a sacred circle opening the gateway for feminine mystery and insight.
- Each woman meets her unique magnificence through the eyes of the other women, and this type of witnessing is powerful and invites truth to speak.
- It doesn't matter what you do for a living or what gender you prefer.
- It doesn't matter how successful you are or how many degrees you have.
Whether the opportunity of gathering in a women's circle is new for you or you are a frequent visitor, all are welcomed here. There is nothing you have to get, no prior learning required, no competency achieved.
Women’s Circles belong to all women.
When women are seen, heard, and held by other women, insecurities, wounds, jealousies; and competition dissolves, authentic connections rise and deep friendships are cultivated!
Many women find it challenging to access their inner wisdom because of the noise of the modern world and being everything to everyone mutes her internal voice. But when we join in a circle and sit with the quiet moments, vibrating gently with the mystery of our essential nature, our true radiant self comes out to play.
We all meet as equals in a sacred, safe and welcoming space that holds the fabric of the feminine. Love, pain, yearning, heartache, fear, dreams, joy, despair, compassion, creativity, denial, truth, betrayal, intuition, power, happiness, vulnerability, selflessness, inspiration, clarity, achievement.
Nothing to do, nothing to prove and no-one to look after.
This space calls for women that are thirsty for genuine connection, clarity, purpose, enthusiasm, fulfilment, inspiration and self-empowered living.
We all meet as equals creating a safe and welcoming space.
Women have been gathering in sacred circle for eons, they come together to share their joys and sorrows and make sense of their jumbled experiences.
So, what happens?
On arrival you will be welcomed and gorgeous organic beverages are served for your enjoyment. Women gather in circle in The Mandala Room and the sacredness begins.
About the circle
The circle has particular guidelines that contain the mystery and safety of the space. These will be shared with you at the first circle however to support your understanding, we have listed some below.
- We all sit as equals with no hierarchy, corners, podiums.
- One woman speaks at a time and the other women practice open listening
- We use “I” language and in doing so we take ownership of our own experiences, rather than hiding behind “we”, “they”, “it”
- When we speak we share honestly and authentically about how we feel. Speaking in this way is both powerful and courageous and can take some getting used to.
- You are your own authority and only share if you choose to do so
- This space is free of advice-giving, fixing, therapy, comments and feedback
- Judgements are left outside of the space.
- The sacredness of the circle is dependent on maintaining confidentiality and treating each other with the utmost care and respect
Vida Carlino describes herself as a straight shooter with a big heart and lives in Perth Hills with her soul mate (her husband). Having grown up children and 9 grandchildren life is a hoot, filled with ecstatic highs, soulful moments, joyous experiences, tragic events and deep feelings – which all help to make life extraordinary.
Vida is a Published Author, Speaker and Leader in conscious evolution, inspirational mindfulness and authentic accountability. She is a social entrepreneur, founder of Inspiration Source and author of “My Power Statement”.
By integrating ancient wisdom practices in sacred union with the neuro contemporary techniques Vida aligns intellectual, emotional and intuitive intelligence so we can feel, think and act in ways that consciously shape today and tomorrow. Vida strives to inspire everyone to live a more enriched, fulfilling and conscious life.
Vida runs a successful coaching business and one of her absolute passions is creating the space for women to gather in sacred circle. She has been holding women’s circles for many years and loves the opportunity to help women tune in and get to know themselves at the deepest level.
We are delighted to have Vida as part of our team of facilitators here at The Sound Temple and look forward to her sharing her gifts with us all. Her key workshops here are The Feminine Way and Circles of Inspiration.
The Sound Temple, Sawyers Valley WA
$35 -This is a ticketed event, no door sales available
Date: Thursdays, once a month
Start: 6:15pm for a 6:30pm start
Finish: 8:30pm (approx)
Cups of warming organic teas and coffee on arrival
What to Bring
For your circle work, we recommend that you come dressed in comfortable clothing. Bring a wrap for warmth if you wish. Blankets, mats, bolsters and cushions are all provided for your comfort but you can bring your favourite cushion if you like. Please wear shoes that are easy to slip off when you enter the space.
Dawn 0474 555 444
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.