A fantastic fun opportunity for all Hutchins students and their special bloke - dad, grandad, uncle, family friend etc, to spend some important quality time together.
WHEN: Sunday 1 March
WHERE: Marshalling at Cornelian Bay Sports Ground (Cnr Bell St and Queens Walk)
TIME: 10.00am marshalling for a 10.30am start
TICKETS: $5 per rider includes a BBQ lunch, sports games and some prizes.
RSVP: Please register and pay online by Monday 24 February
- All riders must be registered and all boys must be accompanied by an adult bloke.
- Registration is not available on the day.
- If there isn't a special bloke available to accompany the boys on the day we have enthusiastic senior students that are keen to accompany riders. Please contact Anthony Gunton on 0407 060 783 for more information.
- Bike helmets are compulsory and everyone must follow instructions from the Blokes and Spokes team.
- Two routes will be available - a beginners ride and one for experienced riders. Both are 'out and back' routes starting and finishing at Cornelian Bay.
- Please bring along a drink bottle, water stations will be available.
- In the event of inclement weather, please visit the Hutchins Facebook page for instructions.
If you’re not accompanying a boy on the ride we’d love your contribution on the day to assist in ensuring that the event runs smoothly. If you’re able to volunteer, please forward your name to Anthony Gunton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 060 783.
We look forward to a great day!
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.