Thrown and Altered Workshop with Maryke Henderson
The Gold Coast Potters are pleased to host this 2 day thrown and altered masterclass with well known Canberra-based ceramicist, Markye Henderson. Maryke is a master potter and teacher who has a wealth of knowledge to share in creating thrown and altered forms.
- throwing tools
- clay 1-2 bags of whatever you normally use
- heat gun if you have one.
- 2 or 3 bats
- plastic to cover work
- notebook/visual diary
2 day workshop fee Gold Coast Potters members' fee $200 and non-members' fee $260
9.30am to 3.30pm both days please arrive at 9am on the first day to settle in and sign in. The workshop facilitator is Nicci Parry-Jones who will be on hand to assist.
Gold Coast Potters Benowa Studio
Corner Ashmore Road & Cararra Street, Benowa, Queensland 4217
Nicci Parry-Jones, Workshop Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Gold Coast Potters Association (GCPA) reserves the right to cancel a workshop if:
a. insufficient attendee numbers are reached to ensure the workshop is viable (no later than 1 week prior to the workshop), all bookings will be refunded in full and attendees notified
b. due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot host the workshop, all bookings will be refunded in full and attendees notified
2. If attendees cancel more than 14 days prior to the workshop, they will be refunded in full and a replacement attendee will be sought to fill the spot **see note below**
3. If an attendee cancels 7-14 days before the workshop they will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the workshop fee UNLESS a replacement can be found by either the GCPA or the attendee, in which case a full refund will be issued for the original booking **see note below**
4. If an attendee cancels less than 7 days prior to the workshop, the workshop fee will not be refunded
5. In all cases, the issuing of refunds will be at the discretion of the GCPA workshop coordinator and the GCPA committee
**PLEASE NOTE: In the case of some interstate and/or overseas tutors No 2. and No. 3 refundable period becomes 21-28 days.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.