Sassafras at the Stirling Arms Hotel (May 2020)
- All audience members must check in with the door person before taking their seats.
- There is no need to print anything, the door person will have a list of all ticket holders, just make sure you bring some photo ID with you.
- We ask that all audience members are seated by 4.55pm at the latest.
- If you arrive after the performance has begun, please wait until the end of the song before you take your seats in order to minimise the disruption for other audience members. Same goes if you need to leave your seat (to go the bar or toilet etc) during the performance.
CONCERT SEATING INFO
- Every Concert Seating Ticket sold is guaranteed a chair (we will only sell as many Concert Seating Tickets as we have chairs available), however this seating is non-allocated.
- Those Concert Seating Ticket holders who are first through the door after doors open (4pm) will get the first choice of where to sit in the Concert Seating area.
- When you arrive and claim your chair(s), please do not leave empty seats between you and other audience members.
- As the Concert Seating area fills up your group may need to move ‘up’ or ‘down’ the row by one or two chairs in order to accommodate other groups. We ask for your understanding and co-operation in this regard.
- If you book a large group of Concert Seating Tickets it is highly recommended that at least one person from the group arrives as soon as doors open (4pm) in order to claim the right number of consecutive seats, so that your group can all sit together. We are unable to guarantee that large groups will be able to be seated all together.
- Please note that Concert Seating Tickets do not come with a table and therefore you can’t eat food whilst watching the band using this type of ticket; without a table it’s just not practical and it will be disruptive for those around you. Drinks are fine however as you can hold them in your lap (or put them on the floor in front of you).
TABLE TICKETS INFO
- Table seating is located around the perimeter of the room. All seats face the stage.
- Minimum number for a table is 2. Maximum number for a table is 10 however please note that a table for 10 people will actually consist of a few smaller tables in a row, with everyone seated in a line on one side (facing toward stage).
- If you want to be seated next to friends who have also purchased Table Tickets, click on the ‘Contact Event Organizer’ button to let us know the name of your friends. We can’t always guarantee this will be possible, but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Obviously, Table Tickets do come with a table, so you can eat food whilst watching the band using this type of ticket. In saying that, the tables are not very big.
HIGH TABLE TICKETS INFO
- There are only 5 High Tables in total - 3 with 3 stools each (Type-A) and 2 with 2 stools each (Type-B). All stools face the stage.
- To book a High Table you must purchase the exact amount of tickets.
- The three Type-A High Tables are all next to each other, but they are on the opposite side of the room to the two Type-B High Tables. The two Type-B High Tables are next to each other.
- If you've purchased Type-A High Table Tickets and you want to be seated next to friends who have purchased the same type, click on the ‘Contact Event Organizer’ button to let us know the name of your friends.
- Obviously, High Table Tickets do come with a high table, so you can eat food whilst watching the band using this type of ticket. In saying that, the high tables are not very big.
Stirling Arms Hotel
117 James Street (cnr Meadow St) , Guildford, WA 6055
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.