Illume Reading - Teaching Early & Beginning Readers
Teaching Early & Beginning Readers using the Illume Reading resources.
This FREE webinar will explore:
- Current research and best practice for teaching reading to students with diverse learning needs
- Practical reading strategies and activities
- An overview of Illume Reading
- Implementation of the Illume Reading resources
This webinar addresses 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4, 4.1 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
On Tuesday 16 June 2020 at 7:30pm AEST
Online webinar - link and access code will be emailed 48 hours prior
terms and conditions
- A web link and unique access code will be provided to the attendee email entered upon registration 24 hours prior to the event. Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to errors or typos. Attendees should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event a web link is not received 24 hours prior to commencement.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $20 administration fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will not be eligible for a refund
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.