Transition Times Don't Have To Be Tricky
**REPLAY ONLY** - This live event has now passed. Please register using the 'book now' button above if you would like access to the replay. Please note this replay will expire at 8pm AEST Thursday 28th May. No extensions or refunds are possible where the replay is not viewed before expiry. A password will be provided by email within 24 hours of registration
This webinar will explore:
- The complexity of transitions between tasks and environments
- What we know about why this can be challenging for learners with intellectual disability
- Strategies and resources you can use to make transitions more successful
This webinar addresses 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 3.4, 4.1, 4.3 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
Online webinar - link and access code will be emailed 48 hours prior
terms and conditions
- A web link and unique access code will be provided to the attendee email entered upon registration 24 hours prior to the event. Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to errors or typos. Attendees should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event a web link is not received 24 hours prior to commencement.
- Webinar replays will be available for one week from the live session. No extensions will be available.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $20 administration fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will not be eligible for a refund
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available