For employers and employees alike, these are unsettling times, with the employment landscape for many businesses changing on an almost weekly basis.
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the majority of professional consultancy businesses to rapidly change the way they deliver their services and for some, the pipeline of work which they had anticipated to occupy their staff over coming months has been put on hold or worse still, cancelled. Employers have been unexpectedly forced to consider workplace utilisation issues on a scale which many may have never experienced.
Informed by Planned Cover is pleased to be able to offer a FREE webinar to our clients presented by Mark Sullivan, Partner, Workplace Relations & Safety, Landers & Rogers Lawyers to assist you to navigate the employment issues that may be confronting your business and your staff during this time. The webinar will cover the topics which are headlining the employment landscape at this time and will include a Q & A session that will allow you an opportunity to ask some of the employment questions that you may be grappling with.
Some of the issues which will be addressed by our speaker during the webinar include:
- When can an employer ‘stand down’ an employee from work without pay?
- Can an employer change hours or work and employment conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How have awards and employment legislation been varied to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How does the JobKeeper regime operate?
- What options exist for employers in managing through the crisis and navigating a return to work for staff when conditions allow?
The webinar commences at 12.30 AEST, which is the following in other timezones:
12 noon - NT and SA
10.30am - Western Australia
We will add all attendees at this free webinar to our mailing list for industry updates, news and CPD opportunities. You will be able to unsubscribe anytime from the first mail-out you receive.
To access your free ticket, please enter the promotional code at the checkout - this will reduce the price to zero.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available