Scratch 2.0 Games Development Program - ONLINE Term 2 2020
- Designed curriculum aligned to cater to the STEM educational needs of students from Year 4 - Year 6.
- Learn coding and apply to build Games
- Get those creative juices flowing along with building systematic reasoning techniques.
- 8 games will be developed through a series of 90 minute Online classes
- Games and code can be retained and used offline on your device.
PACK 3 SYLLABUS
Registrations OPEN for all YEAR 4 to YEAR 6 Students - ENROL NOW! Limited Spots Only!
33% Covid Impact discount auto applied to all enrollments done by 05/05/2020!
WEDNESDAY Sessions: First 06/05/2020 Last 24/06/2020 @ 3:45 PM to 5.15 PM
- Scratch 2.0 Offline Editor - Link Provided for Downloand on your device
- 8 learning sessions will be held through the Term - where the SCRATCH 2.0 Game development will be covered via Zoom Online Sessions
- Total Learning Sessions: 8 @ 90 minutes each
- Your child will be expected to build the week specific Game whilst attending the online session
- Age Range : Year 4 to Year 6
- Total cost: Only $150.75 including GST (After 33% discount on our normal pricing)
- Timings: 3.45 pm to 5.15 pm (All students will recieve the recording and the lesson plan after each Zoom Learning Session)
- Games: A mix of Easy, Medium and Hard games to cater to all skills sets. A different game in each session.
Devna Nagpal 0468 864 800
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available