The Co-Taught Classroom: presented by Dr Paula Kluth
Participants in this workshop will become familiar with the critical elements of an effective collaborative team. This session is intended to encourage partners to talk and think about teaching beliefs, teaching roles, and collaborative behaviours.
Dr Kluth will discuss a variety of co-teaching structures (eg. Duet teaching, station teaching, parallel teaching) and explore ways educators can work together in shared classrooms. She will also share ideas for developing a shared vision, setting team goals, differentiating as a team, learning from your partner, and celebrating successes.
Online event: web link to be provided by email 48 hours prior to event
terms and conditions
- A web link and unique access code will be provided to the attendee email entered upon registration 24 hours prior to the event. Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to errors or typos. Attendees should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event a web link is not received 24 hours prior to commencement.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $20 administration fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will not be eligible for a refund
- The replay will be available for one week only following the live event. No extensions will be possible.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available