Book Your Visit to NERAM | COVID-19 Limited Numbers
NERAM will be reopening from Saturday 6th June and will be operating with reduced days. During this time, the number of visitors within the museum will be limited to 50 people at any time, and further restrictions will be placed in individual gallery spaces and the shop.
To ensure that you are able to visit NERAM at a time suitable to you, we STRONGLY encourage all those who wish to visit to use this FREE booking system to make a time with us. Bookings are available in hour slots, and new dates are being continually added so check here again when planning your future visit.
- Date: From Saturday 6th June 2020
- Time: From 10am
- Venue: NERAM, 106 - 114 Kentucky St, Armidale NSW 2350
Our new hours are as follows:
Thursday: 12pm - 4pm
Friday to Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 12pm will be reserved for high risk community members such as:
- older people
- people with weakened immune systems
- people with diagnosed chronic medical conditions (such as high blood pressure, heart and lung conditions, kidney disease and diabetes)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, who have higher rates of chronic illness.
We ask that you please only book during these hours if you class as high risk.
In the interest of keeping you and our staff safe, please be aware and follow our new visitor guidelines.
1. If you are feeling unwell, experiencing a fever, cough or any symptoms of COVID-19, the flu or a simple cold please do not enter NERAM.
2. We will be asking visitors to provide their name and contact details as they enter the museum. These will be logged for the purpose of future contact tracing. Details will remain private and will be kept for 30 days before being destroyed.
3. There are hand sanitising stations at the Museum entry and exit, in the bathroom corridor and at the reception desk. Please use hand sanitiser as you are entering and leaving NERAM or as you need. NERAM, including public spaces and bathrooms, will be cleaned regularly.
4. Please stay 1.5m away from other visitors at all times, or even further to be extra safe. Be respectful to others, take your time, and enjoy the ample space we have at NERAM.
6. Please follow all directions given by NERAM staff and observe all directional and distancing markers and signage.
7. NERAM staff are not taking unsolicited meetings at this time. To organise a meeting, please email the gallery in advanced to organise a time. Phone or video meetings are preferred.
8. We encourage everyone to download the Australian Government COVID safe app to their phones and have the app running during their visit to NERAM.
Please note that while we will do our best to ensure you are able to enter at your booked time, there may be small delays as we follow strict procedures for the utmost safety of staff and visitors.
A donation on entry is appreciated. The Museum of Printing is currently CLOSED.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.