KDSWC - Introduction Course - 21/22 Nov 2020
* Principles of Dry Stone Walling.
* How to strip out a wall.
* Setting up your pins and lines.
* First and Second Lift techniques.
* Through Stones.
* Hearting techniques
* Applying Coping Stones
* 2 day course, fully catered morning/afternoon teas plus farmers lunch. Internationally qualified instructor. Fully endorsed by DSWAA.
What you will achieve
* Understand how to build and complete a wall which could stand for generations
Kyneton Dry Stone Walling Centre
136 Ritchies Road, Kyneton, Victoria 3444
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.