Behaviour and Wellbeing in People with Cri du Chat Syndrome
In this presentation the underlying reasons for challenging behaviours in children and adults with Cri du Chat syndrome and intellectual disability are described. Causes, assessment and interventions are each briefly reviewed. There is a focus on how different aspects of the behavioural and cognitive phenotype interact to make some behaviours both more common and persistent over time. Wellbeing more generally is also described with attention drawn to the main factors that can undermine wellbeing.
JOIN US LIVE: On Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 8:00pm AEST
A replay will be available for 30 days following the live session.
Terms and Conditions
- A web link and unique access code will be provided to the attendee email entered upon registration 24 hours prior to the event. Where registrations are made less than 24 hours prior to the event, a web link and unique access code will be provided one hour before the event.
- Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to errors or typos. Attendees should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event a web link is not received 24 hours prior to commencement.
- Webinar replays will be available for 30 days from the live session. No extensions will be available. Refunds will not be offered in the event of non-attendance.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $15 administration fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will not be eligible for a refund.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.