Dwelling in Possibility
This session is inspired by the words of celebrated poet, Emily Dickinson, who wrote, “I dwell in possibility.” In this webinar, Dickinson’s reflection will be applied to the work of inclusive schools and communities. In this hour-long presentation, Dr. Kluth will discuss the “why” and “how” of inclusion and explore related ideas (e.g., creating a vision, presuming competence, rejecting the deficit model) that can be implemented in schools and beyond.
JOIN US LIVE: AEST
A replay will be available for 30 days following the live session.
Terms and Conditions
- A web link and unique access code will be provided to the attendee email entered upon registration 24 hours prior to the event. Where registrations are made less than 24 hours prior to the event, a web link and unique access code will be provided one hour before the event.
- Illume Learning takes no responsibility for emails not received due to errors or typos. Attendees should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event a web link is not received 24 hours prior to commencement.
- Webinar replays will be available for 30 days from the live session. No extensions will be available. Refunds will not be offered in the event of non-attendance.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $15 administration fee
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event commencement will not be eligible for a refund.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available