Water smart solutions for your home and garden
Discover how to work WITH nature to create green and cool homes that support biodiversity and protect our waterways and oceans.
- how to capture and reuse rainwater, including how to calculate what size tank best suits you
- options for using household greywater
- mechanical solutions that conserve water inside your home
- using permeable and porous paving to reduce hard surfaces
- in-ground infiltration systems
- using vegetated swales and buffer strips to keep your garden green
- building raingardens and the best types of plants to choose.
This workshop is suitable for:
- people looking to retrofit their homes
- people planning new house builds
- all types of homes, even those without a garden.
1.5 hour workshop, with time for Q&A. Please have a notebook and pen handy if you wish to take notes.
This session will be run online via zoom.
The zoom link and event instructions will be emailed closer to the date to those that have booked.
The Port Environment Centre and this event are supported by Green Adelaide.
Please note that attendee information may be used for follow up evaluation, in order to assess the longer term impacts of our events. Follow up contact may be made (in the form of a survey) but participation in any evaluation is optional.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.