Ladies Diamond Luncheon 2020
Please note due to current event restrictions tables will be arranged in a different layout to previous years. Every effort will be made to ensure inclusivity of all guests.
COVID Safe Events
The Toowoomba Hospital Foundation are dedicated to keeping everyone safe and healthy and enhanced public health measures are in place at our events.
We ask that you please observe the following:
- If you feel unwell please stay home and do not attend the event
- Please do not attend the event if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the past 14 days
- Please download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 App prior to attending the event
- Please use the designated entry and exit points to access the event
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times. Maintaining physical distancing is the individuals responsibility
- If you feel unwell during the event please alert one of our staff members immediately
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering, exiting and during the event. Hand washing locations are also available during the event.
If you are unwell please stay home and do not attend the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ticketing transfer or refund options as soon as possible.
120 Russell Street, Toowoomba, Qld 4350
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.