"Mixed Media Triptych" Sat 19th September
FULL DAY WORKSHOP: WITH ARTIST ASHLEY HAY
If so you will love this workshop!
During the workshop you will learn Painting Techniques with Powertex, Bister & Easy3DFlex. A great class for Beginners & Beyond!!! Be amazed by what you create!!!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what Powertex is and how to you can use it to create artwork
- Blend Powertex colours into a tonal scale from light to dark
- Create texture using stencils and Easy Structure
- Learn how to mix Easy3Dflex and use it in a variety of ways
- Learn how to create a crackle effect with Powertex Ivory and Bister patina colours
- Understand the art of layers and the difference it makes to your finished artwork
- Embellish your artwork with colour to give it a professional finish
- Experience the joy of creating with others
Time: Sat 19th Sept 9am-4.30pm
Cost: $165 (Triptych on wood) Includes tuition and all materials
Artist & Importer Ashley Hay conducts the majority of art classes at Powertex Australia. As a Master Trainer in Powertex, Ashley has a wealth of knowledge to impart to workshop participants and loves inspiring others to create. In her workshops you are guaranteed success whether you are a beginner or professional artist... you will be amazed at what you create. Experience the difference... and walk away with an incredible artwork that you've made yourself! Join Ashley... and start creating today! Book now...
230 Safety Bay Rd, Safety Bay, WA 6169
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.