LOUNGEROOM (ONLINE) SEMINAR:
‘Building Children's Resilience During Times of Change’
This is a not-to-be-missed event presented by trusted Child Psychiatrist and one of Australia's leading parenting experts, Dr Kaylene Henderson.
In this helpful 75 min seminar, you will learn:
* How to promote emotional wellbeing in your children
* Tips for fostering closeness in your family relationships
* Ways to build resilience in your kids (and why now is the perfect time!)
* The difference between stress and anxiety, along with strategies to help
* When to seek professional assistance
* Special Q&A: Upon registration, you will be invited to submit a question to Dr Henderson who will do her best to answer as many of these as she can at the end of the seminar.
Who is this for: Parents of children aged up to 12 years of age. (Educators and other professionals are also welcome)
Venue: Online - You will be sent a link to watch this seminar on your computer, ipad or phone.
When: This seminar will be recorded on Wednesday 26th August 2020 and released to ticket-holders at 1pm Friday 28th August 2020 (Australian Eastern Standard Time). You can then watch this anytime. (Please note, any questions for Dr Henderson will need to be submitted prior to 26th August).
Ticket Cost: $35. Sorry, no refunds.
Dr Kaylene Henderson is a warm and engaging speaker. As a medical specialist and mother of three young children, she imparts practical, research based advice that helps parents to feel more confident and capable in their important role. Don't miss this great opportunity to learn how to build resilience in your children during these times of stress and uncertainty.
"Advice based on research, yet delivered with kindness, humour and genuine warmth, I have learned so much." ~ Maria, Melbourne parent
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available