Unlock the Past cruises info day in WA
A FREE Unlock the Past cruises information session and ship tour aboard Cruise and Maritime Voyages' Astor, the newest cruise ship to come to Australia.
Are you booked for 4th cruise in February 2014? Come and meet other Western Australians who will be on the 4th cruise - and learn a bit more what is in store.
Want a preview of our 6th (Eastern Australia) and 8th (Baltic) cruises. We can tell you a bit more about these too.
And if there is interest and time we can tell you about some of the cruises being considered beyond these.
WHEN: Thursday 12 December 2013
- 10.45am - assemble at Fremantle Passenger Terminal (details to be advised)
- 11.00am - board as a group to begin tour of the Astor - cabins, meeting and dining areas etc
- 11.30am - meet in conference centre for the Unlock the Past cruises information session
- 12.30pm - those not staying to the optional lunch to leave the ship
- 12.30pm - lunch in Toscana specialty restaurant - option for those who would like stay a little linger and sample the Astor's food. This will be at a cost $25. Numbers for the lunch will be limited to the first 30 booked.
- FREE for the tour and information session - limited places on the tour, so book early
- Optional lunch - $25. Lunch places are even more limited, so be sure to book even earlier to secure a place. This needs to be paid as part of this booking. Online payment option are Visa or mastercard. Alternatively you can phone your booking and
- online bookings - Visa or Mastercard only
- phone or mail - cheque, Visa, Mastercard
- phone or mail - EFT
- Account Name: Gould Genealogy
- BSB: 015-621
- Account Number: 1980 23389
- Note: a 30 cent booking fee is added for each person during check out online.
Further information from Alan Phillips email@example.com (08) 8263 2055
Click here for more about the Astor
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available