RICKY PONTING by ANDREW THURTELL, Mowbray Cricket Club LauncestonAn example of the off-camera techniques you can learn at this Flash Photography Workshop. This portrait of Ricky Ponting was shot using one Canon 600 EX RT Speedlite, Elinchrom softbox diffuser and a silver reflector.
Spend an incredible day learning to shoot like a pro in this Flash Photography Workshop designed to make your outdoor and available light photography skills soar!
- Learn the basics of your flash, both in manual and using more sophisticated TTL.
- Learn about using modifiers for your speedlite, and getting your camera and your speedlite talking the same language.
- Learn how to establish the best exposure.
- Learn how to balance the flash and the background and control your ‘look’
- Learn manual flash and professional off-camera TTL flash for seriously awesome results.
All students will require a digital slr, speedlite (your flash), off-camera sync cable or wireless trigger. Call to ask if you are in doubt!
The day will be held in four sections designed to introduce you to flash functions and techniques, and the segue into practising these skills in a variety of scenarios.
PART 1: Getting Started & Basic Flash Operations
PART 2: Basic On-Camera Flash; Fill-Flash and Bounce Flash Techniques
PART 3: Off-Camera Flash
PART 4: Using Your Flash To Create a Studio
This workshop also includes a professional model to shoot with us.
The workshop is held at Thurtell Photography’s space at The Station, 45 Nerang Street, Southport and will include indoor and outdoor location shoots and plenty of hands-on tuition.
45 Nerang Street
Southport, QLD 4215
Andrew Thurtell @ Thurtell Photography The Station 45 Nerang Street Southport QLD 4215 07 5519 9006 0407 654 936 email@example.com