Workshop - "Night Photography"
Workshop - "Night Photography"WHAT:
Capture the subtleties of night time photography using torch light and your own digital SLR camera. Be guided through the treasure trove of subjects on the historic Tarndwarncoort farm with expert photographer and trainer, Tim Lucas. The 2 hour workshop include time at the end to look at the different images your small group shot.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring your own camera and a tripod, or contact the organiser if you don't have a tripod.
- Ensure you bring a torch – LED lights that can be focussed work best, but are not essential.
- If you have a cable release (or can borrow one) this will be very useful
- As its highly likely you will end up sitting, maybe even laying on the ground, a change of clothes might be a good idea
- And of course a sense of adventure – this session is about exploring the possibilities of what can be done with almost any camera, a tripod and a sense of fun
- As you will be walking at night in the farm yard good study footwear is essential!
37 Roseneath Rd
Warncoort, Victoria 3243
CONTACT DETAILS: Tom Dennis, (03) 53233 6241, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available